Thursday, March 4, 2010

Book 1, Chapter 2

"Well, I'd most appreciate if you could tell me when and where the next coven meeting is?"
"I could do that." She answered. "but only if you give me your name, and contact info."
This was something I was not used to. Name, yes. Contact information, no. Rarely did vampires give contact information right off the bat. In a formal meeting yes, but rarely even then. Vampire simply have a low sense of trust, especially among themselves. Either way, I need to get accepted in, and it would be a really bad idea to anger the Lord.
"In public my name is John, but my true name is Darkerling." I whispered quietly. I also gave her my phone number and e-mail.
"My name is Varquess." She stated quietly, after giving me her contact info. "I'll call you and give you the knowledge you need."
"So is Varquess your public name?" I asked.
"It's both." She responded.
"Also," She added while lightly putting her hand on my arm. "I do hope that you will be of use to our coven."
After that, she left. Where, I do not know. Now, if I didn't know any better, I'd say She was hitting on me. Of course that is nonsense. Lords never seriously consider any new comer for purposes of love. Way too unreliable.
Well I was going to have to leave for my next class or I'd be late.

1 comment:

  1. Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books. Sure, I understand. You are young you have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a Vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, But how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the Vampires Lord on his Email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete